2023 Skyscraper Competition
eVolo Magazine is pleased to invite architects, students, engineers, designers, and artists from around the globe to take part in the 2023 Skyscraper Competition.
Established in 2006, the annual Skyscraper Competition is one of the world's most prestigious awards for high-rise architecture. It recognizes outstanding ideas that redefine skyscraper design through the implementation of novel technologies, materials, programs, aesthetics, and spatial organizations; along with studies on globalization, flexibility, adaptability, and the digital revolution. It is a forum that examines the relationship between the skyscraper and the natural world, the skyscraper and the community, and the skyscraper and the city.
- August 29, 2022 – Competition announcement and registration opens.
- December 6, 2022 – Early registration deadline
- February 7, 2023 – Late registration deadline
- February 21, 2023 – Project submission deadline (23:59 hours US Eastern Time, UTC-5h)
- May 9, 2023 – Winners' announcement
- Kim Gyeong Jeung, Yu Sang Gu, Min Yeong Gi [Winners 2022 Skyscraper Competition]
- Dr. Sina Mostafavi [CEO SETUParchitecture studio, Associate Professor Texas Tech University College of Architecture]
- Skylar Tibbits [Co-Director, Self-Assembly Lab, MIT]
- Kathy Velikov [Principal rvtr, Vice-President ACADIA, Associate Dean for Research and Creative Practice Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning]
- Lu Yun [Principal, MUDA Architects]